Lickity Split

Monday, April 13, 2009

Cakes, set #1

This cake is slightly x-rated because it was a bachelorette party cake. She wanted cake, and I wanted practice, so here is the result!
This chocolate dream cake was my first and only wedding "reception" cake to date. It was done for one of my chiropractors in September. Though you can't see it, there is this chocolate bow on top that is quite cute!
Here is a cake made out of entirely edible things, which is something I require most of the time. The actual doghouse is a dummy cake. We cheated! I had to throw it in though!
This was my final project for my Wilton Course III class. And if you're wondering, NO I have not yet taken course I or course II or course IV. I'm just that girl. :-)
This was my second cake in course III, and my first experience with fondant. I got tired of rolling balls and decorating it, so I quit. You'll be able to see if you look closely that I elected not to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment