Lickity Split

Monday, April 13, 2009

Cakes, set #4, and homemade dough specialties!

This was supposed to be a Cinderella carriage cake, but turns out, it looks nothing like one because another cake came up at the last second, and they received the special treatment as a paying customer. Poor Abigail. Maybe next year!
This was a retro cake with bright fun colors!
I can't, for the life of me get this picture to turn the right direction, so here it is, sideways! I again embarked on a buttercream rose making adventure. Still getting there. :-)
On a not-so-cake-y note, I make homemade cinnamon rolls from scratch, and this is one of the "tea rings" I made Valentines weekend. It is complete with pecans and cherries on top!
With the same homemade dough, I make pecan rolls and they're soooooo tasty! This was intended to be heart shaped, but I'm not sure if it really looks like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment