Lickity Split

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Logo Cakes!!!


I wrapped up my Bible Study Fellowship year with a cake. I made diamond impressions, which ended up making it look remarkably similar to a wedding cake!
I did two cakes for one family the same weekend of their graduations. One was a KU graduation, the other was Rose Hill High School and the logo transitioned from RH to WSU as he'll be a shocker in the fall. They were full of adventure indeed! :-) One slid into the side of my transport box! We managed to redeem it overall. Thank goodness for thick frosting!


She was president of a sorority, so that's why there are Kappa Deltas all over the side!

1 comment:

  1. Rock Chalk Jayhawk, baby! I'm surprised Grant let you make this one! Is he starting to cross over from the Dark Side? ;) (j/k)

    ReplyDelete